Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gripes...

Although I feel as though I've already griped about this topic, I have a few more gripes! The school yearbook...ugh! I'm frustrated beyond belief right now. I can't believe that what is going on.

Martine and I were checking up on what we had sent to the company publishing our yearbook. We wanted to make sure we were on the right track. However, the response we got was not all that great. The woman that is our helper person - Judy Jo - told us that we didn't "package" the document the right way. Now I'm not one to disagree....actually, I'm totally one to disagree! I emailed her back today and said that we followed the "packaging" procedures the way they were outlined and was confused about why it didn't help. Anyway...we haven't heard back from her as of yet. Or at least not by the time we left school. Hopefully we have a response by the morning.

So this morning, as I was reading Miss Judy Jo's emails, I became more and more upset. By the time I got to school, I was so frustrated that I was ready to cry! I went up to the Library to just give the "oh my God, I can't believe this crap!" look to Martine, but she was in the same mood as I and didn't want to talk. I don't blame her, because I don't think I could talk then either. I feel like I just needed to know that we were both feeling the same thing.

Now...as the day and evening has worn on, I've become a bit more calm and cool and collected - still pissed to high heaven, but....at least I'm feeling a bit more rational about it all! I am feeling as though this experience is not worth the extra 90 euros I get each month! Too much stress and too much time spent on something that, in my opinion, isn't a necessity for elementary school kids!

Ok....gripe over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment