3.) List ten things you are currently sick of.
This list is in no particular order. They are all just pretty annoying at this particular moment.
1. Passive aggressive people! I have a few of these people in my life, mostly because they are those I work with....I don't enjoy them. It's not fun to be the recipient of their passive aggression....
2. Double negatives....if I could give an example, I would, but seriously, my ears start to bleed when I hear one!
3. Report Card writing! I know parents want to see the comments and all...but it's ridiculous the amount of writing I must do per child. Seriously, do parents really want to read all of that? I don't think so! Not that I'm a parent or anything. I just don't think that it's necessary for teachers to spend their weekends and "free time" working on report cards that are read once then put in a drawer.
4. Job searching! I hate moving and I hate looking for new jobs. I just wish this was already over with! UGH!
5. The yearbook! I've complained about this on previous posts....and it's so up in the top ten! I am ready for the books to be here so that they can be given out! Oy vay!
6. Clean freaks! My desk, in my working classroom, gets a tad messy, because it's basically a place to put papers. I rarely sit there! My passive aggressive boss has found my desk mess an embarrassment to her. I don't see what she has to be embarrassed about...It's my mess, not hers. And not only that, it's not that bad. It's really just organized chaotic piles. I know exactly what I have on my desk! Seriously! Just ask...I'll go right to it! Damn PR principals!
7. Doing Dishes....without a dishwasher, other than myself, I despise this job. My kitchen is small and when a few dishes stack up, it gets even smaller! Ugh! I wish I had a maid....
8. Cramps. 'Nuff said!
9. People acting like my mother. I know they are doing it out of love and to be helpful. But they are really starting to get on my nerves! I already have a mother...I don't need another two or three!
10. My cell phone battery! My goodness, this darn thing will be nice and plumped up at the beginning of the day, and then in a few hours it's already almost dead. There are times that it stays charged for two or three days without a problem. Now, though, it's dying quickly. That's annoying, especially when you need to use it and you can't!