Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some good news....

So....I have a few interviews (FINALLY) set up. One is on Tuesday for a school in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Crazy. I'm not really all that sure I want to go to Asia, but...if that is where the wind is going to blow me, then....I suppose I'll have to see what happens.

I also have an interview for a school in San Diego! Yeah! Although it's a good 2-2 1/2 hrs away from my condo, I don't care. I would be back where I was hoping to be. So...we'll see about it all!

Life is complicated right now, though. I'm SOOOOOO ready to come home. I'm SOOOOO done with being here. But I'm scared about the change, especially since I don't know where I'll be. If I knew where I'll be then I'd be at least a bit ok with the change. But....without knowing, I don't know, I'm freaking out about it.

I'm sad to leave friends. I'm scared of that last day when we all do say goodbye. When will we see each other again. Will it just be a Facebook relationship, or will we talk on the phone. Will we be able to work out visits? Huh....just too much. Plus I have report cards to work on and loads of other very boring paperwork that needs to be finished!

YIKES!!!

Homesickness sucks at a time like this! Hope I get over it soon so that I can focus on what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment