Friday, May 15, 2009

The Friday from H-E-double hockey sticks!!!

Oh! My! Gawd!!! Today just totally bit the big one. I'm stressed with the end of the year normal close-out chaos that happens in a school. But to add to all of that, I'm still on the job hunt for another teaching gig, and I'm moving, and I'm having to do things the "German" way (which is SOOOOO not the easy way!!!)

I've been working on the yearbook - ugh times infinity! And then my friend asks, but doesn't actually "ask" more like "demands" that I should go to our school's flea market tomorrow morning and set up shop and sell the yearbook to those there.

It was the straw that broke the camels back!!! I swear! This happened right before the day started, and I'm still reeling from it! I did do the "adult" thing and talk to her about it. It was a good thing to do. I'm glad that we spoke, but....I'm still hurt and pissed and, and, and, and, and.....

When will this end???? This is when I'm so freakin' DONE with being in Germany. This is when I want so BADLY to be HOME!!! I miss people so very much....and this type of stuff just brings it all into my view again!

OKAY....I've vented. I'm better....well, better-ish. I'm ready for a BIG bottle of wine! Or a good stiff drink....if only I had some hard liquor....

No comments:

Post a Comment