Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cleaning and procrastinating

Yep....must clean the apt today. My landlords informed me that they are bringing someone in to look at my apt at 4 pm. Not so bad...but I'm just a bit procrastinator when it comes to cleaning....and now it's not just that my apt must be clean....it must be CLEAN!!! If my landlords and other people are coming....AAAAHHHHHH!

I've started to get things put away in the proper places. I have laundry hanging out to dry on the balcony! Yeah! The sun is out. But now I'm sitting on my couch and typing on my blog. Procrastination 101....find anything else to do BUT what you are supposed to do!

It's not that I have a lot to do. My dishes are done already. My bedroom is done except for clean sheets and vacuuming. My living room isn't too bad, but needs to be vacuumed. And then it's just the bathrooms. If I could just snap my fingers and my bathrooms were clean....I would do it. I sometimes wish I were Samantha - wiggle my nose et voila! Sparkling clean everything!

Too bad I'm not. Maybe in my next life.

Ok. No. More. Procrastinating. Must. Clean. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment