Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Right place...?

Have you ever wondered if you are in the right place? I am ALWAYS wondering that!!! I reflect on things and where I am frequently. There are times when I think that there is no possible way that I'm in the right place. And then there are times that I know that I am. And yet...there are a few other moments where I'm going on faith that I'm in the right place and that there is a reason for me to be there.

I wish that things were clearer. I wish that I just knew the reasons behind it all. But...then I think a bit further and realize that the reason will come. It will just come on its own time and in its own way. I suppose that patience is somethng that needs to play a role in here somewhere.

So...when you're feeling down, or happy, or confused...know that there is a reason and that you are feeling what you are supposed to be feeling at that time. You are in the right place. However...if you ever get the feeling, and a strong feeling, that you are supposed to be, oh...I don't know, somewhere else - like a police station reporting a crime - I'd follow that instinct! It's probably correct!

Live in the moment, I guess is what I'm trying to say. Enjoy the beauty that surrounds you and appreciate what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment