Friday, July 9, 2010

Chocolate High

I think I was on a chocolate high last night. I couldn't fall asleep! I had gone to a ladies chocolate and chick flick gathering. It was fun. Lot's of yummy chocolate goodies to eat. I didn't even eat that much, but...it must have been enough to keep me going until the wee hours of the morning. 2am-ish to be exact-ish. I then, of course, woke up at 7:30. Because why would I sleep in? Why would I sleep until at least 9? I wouldn't!

The night was fun. It was through my church. We met at the pastor's house - his wife's house - and chatted with one another. I met some lovely ladies I'd never met before. And then we watched "When in Rome." Cute movie. I ended up getting sucked into a conversation, which was fun, with two of the ladies after everyone else had left. Someone noticed the time was 10:20 and we were all surprised. My eyes were starting to water. My thought was that it was because I was tired (which I was) although you wouldn't know it since I could fall asleep! UGH!

It took me a 1/2 hour to get home and then I was up watching a cool show on BBC America - Dr. Who - anyone seen it? It's kinda fun!

Anyway...maybe my mind mixed with the chocolate just was on overload. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment