Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Movies and Laughter

Movies can be amazing releases! I saw "Date Night" yesterday with a friend (yes, I know it's been out for awhile...went to the cheap seats). I do not think I've laughed SOOOO much in a movie in a long time! Tina Fey and Steve Carell are amazing together!

I actually clapped 3 or times at something funny and I think I even snorted! Yep...I'm admitting to a snort! It has to be funny if I snort! :)

I am definitely thinking that I should buy this movie when it comes out! It's just too darn funny!

Also...if you need a few good books to read I have read some amazing books lately. I had posted on Facebook that I needed some recommendations for books that were hard to put down. My high school English teacher gave me a few wonderful suggestions! The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society read about it in the previous post, and The Art of Racing in the Rain.

I highly recommend them both. The second book is from the perspective of a dog. It's just a phenomenal read. I was bawling at the end of the book out of sadness and happiness! I'm ready for another good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment