Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday

It's Friday today! Thats a good thing. The sunrise is gorgeous, and it's fall-like weather in the desert! Man I like that!

I was at the middle school for two days in a row and I had two of my former 3rd graders in a few of the classes! It was quite nice to see them. One of them told me that I had been her favorite teacher in elementary school! How that warms the heart. I had taught her brother before her, and her sister after her. Quite nice!!!

Anyway, I am off to be in 4th grade today! And then I'll be in High School on Monday. I'm also going to start tutoring. It'll be so nice. 3 days a week for an hour. $60 an hour...that'll work out to some nice extra cash for me....I'm glad to have folks looking out for me and helping out by trying to find me work. :o)

Here's to a great Friday! Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment