Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do's and Don'ts of a playground.

1.) Create a list of playground dos and don'ts.

Mama Kat has another great list of prompts. I chose this one because...

Seeing as I'm a teacher and I've worked in a few different schools where the playgrund rules are amazingly different at each one...I have a few rules of my own:

1. Play safely!
2. Take turns on the slide and swings.
3. If someone is sliding down the slide move out of the way!!!
4. No walking up the slide if someone is sliding down.
5. Use your imagination while on the playground equipment.
6 Use your kind words with one another.

Basically::

PLAY SAFELY :: PLAY KINDLY :: PLAY FAIRLY

Don't...
1. Hit each other.
2. Hurt each other.
3. Speak unkindly.
4. Be mean!!!

Basically::

DON'T HURT YOURSELF OR OTHERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment