Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthdays

So, tomorrow is the day I turn another year older. I don't mind actually. I kind of like maturing. Plus, I believe that you're only as old as you feel. There are some days, I feel quite young, and some days I feel quite old!!! And others....well, those are the days I feel just as old as I am. It all balances out! Which works in my favor since I'm a Libra and the scales signify that. Balance.

I am remembering last year though....fond memories! I was in Santorini, Greece last year on my birthday as my school had their Fall Break during the week of my birthday. I found that quite exciting! Here's a pic of me on the island:



Then two years ago, I was lucky enough to spend my birthday in Paris.



What an amazing two years of birthday's! And now....I am in the desert....Palm Springs! I love that the weather has cooled down and all, but I'm still wishing I could have gone somewhere special this year! Although, I must say that I am glad to be subbing at this precise moment. I do not have a job lined up for tomorrow. It's great! I get to sleep in. Do what I want! What better way to spend my birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment