Monday, June 15, 2009

Skype

Yep, so I had my 2nd interview this evening for a great job that would be perfect! I would love to teach in this school. It's opening up its doors this Sept. and the curriculum is what I've been doing for the past two years, as well as it being a duel immersion German/English school...I have just a little bit of experience with the German....Can't speak a lot but, I can speak some...

So the interview was over Skype....if you've never used Skype, it's pretty cool. It's basically a computer to computer phone call, but you can have video viewing options. So....way back when we were younger and people used to say that one day you could be talking to someone on the the phone and see them....well now you can. It's crazy!

I had the interview with the principal and five of the board members who are parents for the school. Crazy!!! But I hope it went well. We will see in a week's time one way or the other.

Fingers crossed that this went well. It would be a fabulous opportunity to go into this school. And not only that, I could finally relax. Knowing I have a job at home will be nice and I could then just focus on the rest of the things I need to do. Like moving!!!

Only 3 1/2 more days of school. I cannot believe that it's finally here. How crazy is that? You wish for this day after New Year's to arrive and then it shows up, almost out of the blue...Friday is going to be a mega sad day....lot's of really cool people that I'll be saying goodbye to! Ugh! I hate goodbyes!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm sure the end of the school year will be bittersweet for sure! Try to enjoy it though!

    Good luck on the job...it sounds to me like it was made for you!

    ReplyDelete