Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No news

I woke up this morning after a dream where I had an email from the school saying that I had the job. But alas that was only a dream. When I checked....not-a-one email in my inbox. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I ended up going out for a LONG walk this morning to try to clear my head from all the frustration building up! It didn't really work.

This is so frustrating. If they have sent me a letter, it's not going to get to me until the end of this week - if then - because of the distance from the west coast to Germany. Yikes! I think I will email them a bit later and see if they have made any decisions. I hate playing this game. It's so difficult and hard. But....alas, I need to play it in order to get a job!

Will post more when I know more!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the job game is a bit tough to play. I will pray for an extra bit of patience for you and quick news too! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete