Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Threats

Yep so today I was at a school subbing. All was going well until one little stinker threatened to shoot me. Yes, I said shoot me! He made those lovely gun sounds and pointed his fingers at me and used colored pencils that were inside the desk to pretend it was a gun and shoot me through the desk!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! And he was only in 3rd grade. Man I love teaching! It's always full of surprises. Needless to say I sent that little sucker back to his class and spoke to the Asst. Principal about him. Apparently he's already on their radar screen and had spoken to the principal this morning. Goodness me! In all my years of teaching and 6 of them were at a school with kids just as rough and tough...none of them openly threatened me!

I wasn't scared, I mean, he was being a snide little SOB but....I wasn't scared. I just WAS! Ok...all is good now.

I'm home. Actually I'm gonna get off of here and change so that I can make it to my karate class. I need to go! Work off some of the stress from the day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...3rd grade. I don't even think I knew what a gun WAS when I was in 3rd grade. Ok, I probably did but what is happening with our society today?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trudy, I have no idea...it was just a kid with a lot of issues. Hopefully he is able to get the help he needs!

    ReplyDelete