Thursday, September 3, 2009

Saga

Sorry I've been gone for so long. It's been a crazy time. My computer went kaput! I ordered a battery thinking that was the problem. But then it wasn't. I thought that the power source was the problem then, but that didn't work out. So...I ended up with a whole new computer. But...that was just way more than I wanted to be spending for the moment. Hopefully it will all be taken care of.

I have now put in for subbing at two different private schools and the main district out here. I hope to be getting some jobs soon. That would be nice. A check would be fabulous.

Anyway....and then to top it all off, I got a letter from a collection agency asking for money that I do not owe. It is apparently from the storage unit company I had used while in Germany. I had paid for that unit in full for the 2 yrs. I left it clean and didn't owe them any money. I didn't get any letters from the storage unit company asking for money. I have only gotten something from this collection agency. They didn't even tell why I owe money. Ugh! I have sent them a letter disputing the claim. I hope they actually look into th claim. But they probably won't and then I'll have to deal with more crazy stuff. Ugh!

Ok...enough of that. It's depressing. I'm just trying to prepare myself for what might be.

Happy Labor Day Weekend all! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment