Sunday, August 2, 2009

Unhealthy eating....

So....this weekend was spent unpacking and putting things together as well as eating a ton of crap food. I can't believe that I spent all of my day yesterday eating....fast food, then cookies, then cookie dough. It was horrible. I felt like such a slob!

Ok, so today was a bit better. I ate a bit healthier and unpacked a bit more. If I do say so myself, my house is starting to come around. Things are starting to look more homier. But....it's still a long ways from done.

I've spoken to my good friend on the phone and that was nice. It's always great to hear his voice. I just hope that we get the chance to see one another soon. It's been far too long since I've seen his smilin' face!

Well, that's about it for today. I hope to add more later on this week. Here is my new "used" car that I got last week. It's been so fun driving around. I like it. I just now hope that I'll get a call from the principal I spoke with last week and, hopefully, get an offer to work at that school.

No comments:

Post a Comment