It's been a long time since I've done Mama Kat's writing prompts. Just haven't felt pulled to one of them in awhile. But this one sounded interesting. I don't know, I guess I have some things on my mind that should be said to some people.
List ten things you would say to ten different people in your life...if you had the chutzpah.(inspired by Cassandra from Cassagram)
1. A, why don't you just tell him you love him already and get it over with? We can all see that you are desperately in love with one another.
2. CB, can't you see how much he doesn't work? He talks a great game, but his students just haven't learned a damn thing all year!
3. SB, you have really pissed me off!!!! Pay me my money NOW!
4. E, can we talk about our future?
5. J, you suck as a teacher! You need to stop avoiding work so much and actually do your job. There's no reason why you need a full time assistant!
6. KB, you were one of the worst administrators I've ever had. You lie, and talk behind your employees backs, how is that ever a good thing? At some point, you will get your just rewards!
7. You are really, really cute! Kiss me!
8. Give me a seat in First Class, it's empty and I know you don't need to charge me the fee to sit there. This is a 14 hr flight, give me a little something for it. Even if it's just for 5 hrs of the flight.
9. KR, I can't believe you made the decision 2 yrs in a row to stay in a country you despise for a guy. It worked out so well for you last year (NOT)! I wish you luck this time. But, really??? You should never stay somewhere for someone else, you should always stay somewhere for yourself or go somewhere for yourself.
10. F, I can't believe how the tides have changed. You have a job and now I don't. How is that fair???
Ok, so a few of those would be really fun to say to others and some of them would be really interesting to find out what would be said in response. One of these days, perhaps I will have the guts to say something to some of the folks that need to hear it!