Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why did I do it?


Why did I do it? Why did I leave the states and come to Germany? I don't know, I guess it was because I was ready for a change. I guess it was because I was ready to have an adventure. Why did I go to a country that speaks a language I knew nothing about? I guess it was mostly because they offered me a job.

Why did I leave the desert, where the sun shines pretty much 365 days a year to come a country where it rains tons and the clouds make it gloomy most of the time? I suppose it was for a completely new way of life. I've enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. Well....not all the rain or cloud cover, but the days that the sun comes out are precious! I definitely love those!


Now....why am I leaving a job to come back to the states where I don't know if I'll have a job? Huh? Good question. It started out because I was ready to come home and be closer to family a friends for at least a year (a sort of coming back to the basics kind of year), but now I'm starting to become nervous about finding job.

I did it, and I don't regret any of it. I'm a changed person because of it!

2 comments:

  1. you'll find a job. good luck with your search

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really cool. it is so good to make a decision and then feel good about it.

    ReplyDelete