Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tired eyes

Yep, been looking on the internet for the past two days...searching for a job. Man I love searching for new jobs! NOT! But it's a fact of life and very much a reality for me at the moment.

Eventually I hope that I will land a good teaching gig somewhere! And by eventually, I really mean, SOON! I sent out loads of resume's yesterday! And all over the world. Yikes! Didn't really want to go to another overseas gig so soon, but....it may just be what I have to do in order to get a paying job....we will see!

Don't even know why I'm still on the computer....the eyes hurt and so does my head. it's time to just lay down and chill for the evening...

However, I want to make a phone call first....We'll see how the evening ends up....hopefully the morning goes well. At least it's only a 4-day work week! Woohoo!!!! Gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment