Friday, February 26, 2010

Manuscript

Oh my goodness!!! I cannot believe that I had the nerve to send off an inquiry for an agency to take a look at my children's story/book I wrote a few years back. They wrote back today saying that they would like to take a look at my manuscript. I promptly sent it off.

I'm so crazed right now. Really??? What if they like it try to actually sell it to a publisher? How great would that be? If it doesn't work, then....there are other places I could try to send it to right? I think that sending it off is good though. At least I had the nerve to do so.

I hope that it does get chosen to try to sell to publishers. What a dream come true that would be! *big sigh* Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I will say a prayer that they really like it. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete