Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Exhaustion

I used to think I would want twins...not so much anymore. I have started to nanny for a family with nine month old twin boys on the weekends! They are full of energy and they don't tend to take their naps at the same time! So...there really is no down time.

I don't know how the mom does it! I think I want to start with one kid and we'll see if the little guy/gal gets a brother or sister...of couse, I would have to find me that special someone who is willing to give me a pretty ring, first, and then say, "I do" next. It's gotta go in the right order!!!

I'm enjoying the little guys a bunch...I'm just tired after only two days with them. I'm sure as the summer goes on it'll become a bit easier and bit less tiring?! Yeah...hopeful thinking, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment